[Q] Extended battery for my lovely iDevice

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!

My first post :)

I am having a seriously hard time trying to decide between a MiPow Maca 2200 mah battery or a Mophie Juice Plus 2000 mah. Anyone of you using them? Mind to share your personal opinion?

Currently, I am looking for both (had both sellers ready to sell me) with a difference of 20 bucks (my country's currency). Yes, 2200 with the extra 20 bucks.

What do you think? Please advise :D

Thanks!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a few different colors of the Mophie and love them. I use them all week long. If I'm going out on the weekends I just pop it right off.

iPhone.

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a few different colors of the Mophie and love them. I use them all week long. If I'm going out on the weekends I just pop it right off.

iPhone.

Thanks buddy. I am really having a hard time to decide betwene Mophie and Mipow. Actually, which is better (generally speaking)?

Having so hard time to decide haha!

Do you face any issue with Mophie when you use them?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I use the Mophie Juice Plus 2000 mah because it looks good and does work as advertised. I only use mine though when I know i am going to have to use my phone alot for business that day...emails, SMS or iMessage and so on. Otherwise I use a Seidio Surface case and holster but the abgove case is great with the company having good CS as well.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have honestly never heard of the mopow or whatever it is

Sent from my new iPad while the screen melts my eyes using Tapatalk

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have honestly never heard of the mopow or whatever it is

Sent from my new iPad while the screen melts my eyes using Tapatalk

Interesting. Thanks for explaining on that!

I have never had any issues with Mophie and there cs is great.

iPhone.

Great! Thanks.

Guys, with the 2000 mah, roughly the charge could be done like from 0% to 70/90%?

Just want to know the estimated figures :)

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Mophie plus about 2 weeks ago - LOVE IT. Have not taken it off since I put it on. (I usually changed cases every couple days) I like knowing that if I'm running low on battery I will have the Mophie to back me up :) when i first put it on, it seemed heavy and thick. I quickly got use to it, and it feels just right!!
I will be ordering another one in white this week.

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought the mophie juice pack air for my iPhone 4 about a year ago. It was a life saver. A month ago, I purchased a juice pack plus for my iPhone 4S and it's fantastic. Still saving my life and feels robust in the hand. Last time I charged my phone full from the case it went from 10% to about 95-95%. Highly recommend it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner