Can't download from iTunes - Please wait

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This is a brand new phone and i cant not download anything on itunes it keep on saying waiiting and ealrier this week i could download something . not sure what wrong please help me

zee921

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
This happend to me yesterday. I had the notification to update an app and it would not install - it just said waiting the whole time. I tried restarting the phone and deleting the app, but nothing would work. I also tried installing a new app, but it just said waiting the whole time too.

To fix it, I did a DFU restore. Everything is working fine now.

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
i think it apple fault i guess people were downloading too manby apps but now it start to work and i got another question how do yo umake a screenshot for the iphone?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i think it apple fault i guess people were downloading too manby apps but now it start to work and i got another question how do yo umake a screenshot for the iphone?

For the last part of your question all you need to do is hold down the Poer button and Home button at the same time until you hear a click and it will take a screenshot of whatever you have pulled up or open when you do it.