If you restore from backup, your phone will essentially be exactly the same as it was before you did the restore. Here's what restore does:
1. wipes your phone and installed the latest os direct from apple.
2. Phone boots like it was brand new and you just opened the box
3. iTunes asks if you want to restore from your last backup
4. Assuming you say yes, it will reload all of your settings, prefs, camera roll, and apps
5. The phone will then sync and load all of your music, videos, photo albums you had before
Done. Your phone should be as it was before the whole process started.