Amazing camera app- "Camera Awesome"

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So We all can agree the iPhone camera is awesome. It's able to take SLR type photos and is used to replace most point and shoot cameras. Well I found another use for this phones camera.

After reading about the camera app "Camera Awesome" by Smugmug, I downloaded it to see why TIPB gave it a good review. It really is awesome. It's fast to open and even faster to take photos.

Now onto why I made this thread. I'm currently in school for nursing and have to study slides of blood. I was curious to see if this would work, so I took out my phone camera and brought it up to the microscope lens. With the quickness of this app and the awesomeness of the iPhones camera, I was able to take a clear picture of the slide I was looking at.

aefea50e-dc25-e2e6.jpg

With this app, I'm able to adjust the contrast, brightness, sharpness, etc so I can see the slide even better.

Now instead of going to the open labs every weekend, I can study the slides off my phone!

I give this app 4/5 stars as you still have to purchase some in app features however for what I use it for, I won't need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73