Hey guys and gals! Just bought me and my wife an iPhone 4s 16GB today. We both are coming from Droid X phones and I must say I absolutely adore this phone and it's display. I've got a lot to learn but have most everything set up the way I need it (google calendar, gmail etc). My only iPhone experience is using MIUI for my X..which I guess wouldn't really qualify as an iPhone experience!

Anyway I'll continue to lurk and read up on everything just wanted to say hello!
    03-07-2012 10:14 PM
    Welcome! You've come to the right place! There are really great people here to help you out.
    03-07-2012 11:00 PM
    Congrats man! If you think you love this phone now wait till you have for more than a week. The longer I have had my 4S the more I loved it. I also came from android, and while I liked my phone it got old after a week, I rooted it and everything and even then I still experienced lag, With the iPhone, it's a whole other story. It truly is an amazing device. This is a great community where you will learn even more and the people here are super helpful and friendly.
    03-07-2012 11:33 PM
    My boss also switched from a Driod X to the 4S on launch day. He now understands why I had been trying to get him to switch for so long.
    03-08-2012 02:44 AM
    Welcome! I just switched back to iPhone after having the Droid Bionic for a short time

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-08-2012 03:27 PM
    Don't you ever betray the Apple overloads. It is futile.
    03-08-2012 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD