Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default New guy in town

Hey guys and gals! Just bought me and my wife an iPhone 4s 16GB today. We both are coming from Droid X phones and I must say I absolutely adore this phone and it's display. I've got a lot to learn but have most everything set up the way I need it (google calendar, gmail etc). My only iPhone experience is using MIUI for my X..which I guess wouldn't really qualify as an iPhone experience!

Anyway I'll continue to lurk and read up on everything just wanted to say hello!
    iPhone Experts

Global Posts
    906 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Welcome! You've come to the right place! There are really great people here to help you out.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Congrats man! If you think you love this phone now wait till you have for more than a week. The longer I have had my 4S the more I loved it. I also came from android, and while I liked my phone it got old after a week, I rooted it and everything and even then I still experienced lag, With the iPhone, it's a whole other story. It truly is an amazing device. This is a great community where you will learn even more and the people here are super helpful and friendly.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,399 Global Posts
    iOS Version

My boss also switched from a Driod X to the 4S on launch day. He now understands why I had been trying to get him to switch for so long.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,708 Global Posts

Welcome! I just switched back to iPhone after having the Droid Bionic for a short time

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    3,636 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    10B329

Don't you ever betray the Apple overloads. It is futile.
    blah blah blah witty signature blah blah blah