Is there anyway to force roaming on the iPhone? My phone is jailbroken I'm just not sure what I can push to it...

I remember on my android we were able to load up Verizon PRL's so that the phone would access verizon towers instead of Sprint. Is this possible with iOS?
    02-28-2012 07:43 PM
    Not that I'm aware of.
    02-29-2012 09:48 AM
    Even if it is possible, sprint more than frowns upon excessive roaming, they can even cancel your service. There is a percentage allowed for roaming. I want to say 50% of the time but it may be less.
    02-29-2012 12:50 PM
    BUMP to finding a solution.
    03-01-2012 10:48 PM
    No

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-01-2012 11:02 PM
    Even if it is possible, sprint more than frowns upon excessive roaming, they can even cancel your service. There is a percentage allowed for roaming. I want to say 50% of the time but it may be less.
    When I dumped AT&T and was looking for a new provider, I ran into the same problems. I live in the middle of nowhere and I was looking at C-Spire which was Cellular South. They had excellent coverage in the Memphis area, but the further out I went, the more I was roaming. The sales woman told me the same thing - if you spend most of your time roaming, they can cancel your service and slap you with an ETF.
    03-02-2012 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD