Network reset issues

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever had the issue of trying to reset their network and it won't reset? Verizon doesn't show up on top and when I go to settings it says under network not available and also when I call *228 it says not available. But yet I can still text and call but I can't check my voicemail?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Jebulls, did you try to reboot your phone? (hold down home button with sleep button till you see the white apple & let go)

Also, are you in a good coverage area?

EDIT: after reading your post again, that sounds really strange. When you called *228 from your phone were you trying opt 1 or 2 to update. I would suggest trying opt1 to activate & see how that goes. Also, another suggestion-call VzW from another phone and see if there's some shenanigans going on in your area and that's why you may be having an issue right now.

Last edited:

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Jebulls, did you try to reboot your phone? (hold down home button with sleep button till you see the white apple & let go)

Also, are you in a good coverage area?

EDIT: after reading your post again, that sounds really strange. When you called *228 from your phone were you trying opt 1 or 2 to update. I would suggest trying opt1 to activate & see how that goes. Also, another suggestion-call VzW from another phone and see if there's some shenanigans going on in your area and that's why you may be having an issue right now.

Yeah whats weird is opt 1 doesn't work either! It's actually my sisters iphone. But looks like we are on the same page of thinking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2