Help me make my friend switch!

Blacklisted

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey community, i am trying to get my friend to switch from android... He thinks the GS2 is better then the iphone..I have my 4s jailbroken and can do anything he can except for the widgets..So give me some help, what are some reasons that he should switch!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey community, i am trying to get my friend to switch from android... He thinks the GS2 is better then the iphone..

Why would you even waste your time trying to get your friend to switch to the iPhone? From what you just posted here he is obviously happy with his GS2 and likes it better than the iPhone... If I were you, I would put my time and energy into something more meaningful than this. You enjoy your iPhone and let him continue enjoying his GS2..... Just my

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why would you even waste your time trying to get your friend to switch to the iPhone? From what you just posted here he is obviously happy with his GS2 and likes it better than the iPhone... If I were you, I would put my time and energy into something more meaningful than this. You enjoy your iPhone and let him continue enjoying his GS2..... Just my

'Nuf said...;)

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPad 2)

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site

This.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

jwilson2304

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Android to iOS

I am switching simply because of OS support, I am shelling out my hard earned cash, I want the phone supported for the ENTIRE term of my contract. Android has some wonderful phones but the manufacturers are very quick to bail on their "Top End" devices and move on to the next "Gotta have it now device" which is not necessarily a bad thing for an open source OS, but for those of us who can't afford to upgrade every six months I think Apple is the way to go. I currently have the EVO 4G which was EOL'ed Oct 2011 16 months after release, I purchased it off contract and refurb but I did expect support till at least June 2012, my upgrade comes available March 1st so over to iPhone I go ;-) where I know the phone will be supported for the entire term of my 2 year agreement :) even if the iPhone 5 comes out June - October time frame.

Rant done, Thanks !

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, not every phone is for everyone. That's why we have choices. If he's happy with what he has, no need to worry about it.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Why do you feel you need to make them switch? Live and let live. (I just made that saying up) Ok, I didn't. Point is, if they are happy great! Not everything is for everyone. Some like chocolate some vanilla, some both.

Many great options are available in the market today, and that, is a good thing.

:)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73