Siri won't dial any contacts

drew1964

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Recently began having problemsvwith Siri dialing my contacts. Every time I ask it , it tells me I can't dial home or my sister. If I ask it to dial by number it can do that. I have tried turning it on and off in settings but still the same. I turned it off now and use the default voice command and it works fine. I have Verizon and signal is good. Anyone else have this issue.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just told Siri to call my daughter and it did without a problem. I, too, am on the Verizon Network so I don't know what to tell you, my friend.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

drew1964

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Didn't say it was a network issue I'm sure it works well for a lot of people. I just started having this issue with no changes to phone. Maybe it is a phone issue that someone else here has had experience with

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't trying to make it a network issue, my friend. My mention of Verizon was to show that, like you, I was on their network as well. That's all. I have no idea why Siri isn't dialing those names for you. All I know is that it does for me. I hope you get it ironed out soon. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekend. ;)

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPad 2)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77