OK, what the heck is going on here...

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
OK, so I check the Gmail on my iPhone and delete the mail once I read it. I go home, log into my mail client on my Mac, and all of the emails I deleted are now in the "Important" folder I created on that Gmail account...WTF?? I delete them from that folder and they are now gone.
Am I missing a setting that is causing this? I am using Exchange on the iPhone to sync my Gmail. Is my phone somehow "flagging" the emails and sending them to this folder instead of the trash bin? Help...this is driving me a bit insane, since my Important folder is now screwed up, and I have lost some valuable emails in there thanks to this...

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I do not have this problem with gmail/exchange.

When I access gmail from my Windows XP, all of the emails deleted on my iPhone are in the trash folder.

As mentioned above, it's probably the settings on you iPhone.

Good Luck

A4DRIVR

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar issue... I also have my gmail account setup using exchange. Whenever I delete mail from Gmail on my iPhone, when I check my account from a pc the deleted mail shows up in my bulk folder. This requires me to delete everything all over again. I've been looking for a solution to this problem for a while with not results!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar issue... I also have my gmail account setup using exchange. Whenever I delete mail from Gmail on my iPhone, when I check my account from a pc the deleted mail shows up in my bulk folder. This requires me to delete everything all over again. I've been looking for a solution to this problem for a while with not results!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Exactly!! I'm glad to see I'm not alone....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner