Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
    iPhone Beginner

66 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

In a nostalgic moment I bought a Blackberry 9930. I thought adding it to my 4S would add diversity to my day. Using a g-voice number I can receive calls on both phones. I have had the BB for two days. It is a good phone and the best BB I have ever had. But I miss being with my iPhone. BB is with big red, my iPhone with AT&T. The one phone on Verizon costs more monthly than 3 on AT&T. My BB goes back Saturday.
    iPhone Newbie

8 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lodingi View Post
    I took a similar path to the iPhone. I've only had my 4s for 24 hours. Believe it or not, I miss my Gmail app. I just don't get the same experience with the 4s. To be expected no doubt. I also noticed I can't play high quality videos on YouTube when on 3G. This was allowed on Android. Is this a Google design? I am hoping there's work arounds for my minor issues once I jailbreak.
    There are a few apps in cydia that make your phone think you're on wifi when you're connected to 3g. I downloaded it to try it. I think it was $2 or $3. It works. I was able to watch YouTube and use FaceTime while not connected to wifi.
    Google maps/navigation was what I missed most when I first switched but then I found Waze. It's a great navigation app. I use it all the time. It even gives you traffic reports.
    iMore Intermediate

109 Posts
    Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

Jailbreak? It's worth a shot! I'm a heavy android user now iPhone and I love the stock os and after Jailbreaking it it's just as amazing. I have those toggle widgets you mentioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12