Battery Usage Stats?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
When I go into Settings>General>Usage>Time since last full charge, there are 2 sets of number.

1) Usage
2) Standby

What do each mean?

Right now mine says

Usage: 7 Hours, 35 Minutes
Standby: 8 Hours, 30 Minutes

So do I add those numbers together to see how long its been off the charger?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Usage: Amount of time iPhone has been awake and in use since the last full charge. The phone is awake when you?re on a call, using email, listening to music, browsing the web, or sending and receiving text messages, or during certain background tasks such as auto-checking email.

Standby: Amount of time iPhone has been powered on since its last full charge, including the time the phone has been asleep.

You don't have to add anything to see how long it's been off the charger, the standby time will tell you how long.

Hope this helps. :)

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!!! So with the numbers I gave that means that my Phone was being used for all but ONE HOUR compared to standby????? I know I wasn't on it that much so what would cause that?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!!! So with the numbers I gave that means that my Phone was being used for all but ONE HOUR compared to standby????? I know I wasn't on it that much so what would cause that?

I noticed this. To me it looks like you have a bug that is similar to the one mentioned in this link. There are a few things mentioned there that you can try. Also, if none of these things help I would try restoring your iPhone. How to Fix Bad iPhone 4S Battery Life in 5 Minutes

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Well I have done a reset and a restore and for a few days things were back to normal..... then today I am only showing about 30min difference between "Usage" and "Standby" times........ not sure what is going on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods