Feedback/Slight Echo with 32GB Iphone 4S?

devindpotts

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Just came from android and upgraded to a 4S. Love everything about the phone except that I get a consistent echo of myself when on a phone call. The other person doesn't hear an echo nor do they echo on my end but when I am speaking I can hear my own voice through the earpiece. It's almost like my voice is being slightly amplified and is very annoying. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and whether I should go to the genius bar to have this looked at or is this a software issue that will be fixed? Thanks for any help. Don't know if it matters but I am on Verizon.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I had that echo issue on a few different phones when I was on Verizon (none of them iPhone). I just chalked it up to tower issues and/or my reception area (which is poor for Verizon). I can't recall having that issue on AT&T yet.

Reactions: devindpotts

devindpotts

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I seemed to have found a fix for my issue. I disabled Siri and the echo went away. I have since re-enabled Siri and the echo hasn't started again so maybe there's a slight software glitch somewhere and things just went haywire. Anyways thanks for your help. Loving this phone 100% now.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I have the echo bad, pretty much every call. This is my second 4S, the first one was replace because the echo. This one is the same. It's to the point where I'm having to call people back way too frequently.

I have the 64G on Sprint. I don't think it's a network issue because I have another phone that works great in the same areas.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW