Switching out Iphone Chargers at Apple Store?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so my original charger that my iphone came with was acting little funky and i took it to the store to get replaced. they pulled a brand new one off the shelf and gave me it right out of the box and took my old one. my question is this. are the iphone chargers that come with the phone when you first get your phone the same as the ones they sell right next to all the accessories? just wanting to make sure i am getting the same Watts of power with this new charger as i was getting from my original charger. is their any difference in chargers?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I got mine replaced in the past due to the cord splitting, and yes, it was the same. I am sure the one you received is the same as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ok just checking because dont certain chargers charge differently? some let out more watts than others to charge certian devices faster such as iphone/ipad? an ipod nano charger does not charge as fast as the others? just making sure i didnt get one of those

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so the one the guy pulled off the "apple shelf" was for sure an iphone charger? it looks the exact same as the one that came with my phone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods