How much data did you use last billing cycle?

How much data did you use during your last billing cycle?

• Total voters

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the 2GB plan, but have yet to go beyond about 300 MB :cool:... I am usually on or close to WiFi most of the time..

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My highest data ever used has been less than a gigabyte. I'm on Sprint with unlimited, but thinking of switching back to AT&T for better battery life on my 4S as well as better reception where I live.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
4.773 right now. According to Verizon, I'm over my limit and will be billed for "excess" usage. Yeah. I dare them to try that on an umlimited data plan.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Verizon and used the most I ever have this last month. It was almost 4GB but streamed a lot of pandora working on building my new bedroom in my basement. I normally run at 2GB a month.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm on unlimited and never have got anything like that.

Oh it gets better. Verizon shut my data off due to exessive usage when I topped out at 5.1GB. To say this ginger was pissed off was an understatement.

I used 13gbs.... And the month before 11gb. Thank you AT&T for throttling btw....

I get throttled when I reach < 1GB. Verizon is really pissing me off. I called about my data being shut off and the rep told me she didn't see anything and had me turn my phone off and on again then do the *228. Nothing worked. Finally got on the phone with a supervisor who told me that due to "excessive" usage over the past few months, I was flagged for throttling as well as being shut off. My excessive usage was maybe 3-5GB a month due to wifi at work. After going round and round with Verizon and threats to leave, they turned my data back on.

Last edited:

cmfoster#IM

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I used just over 5gb. I try to use WiFi as much as I can, but a lot of my usage comes from needing to use my iPhone as a 'hot spot' for my daughter's iPod Touch (and occasionally for my iPad if I need it where there is no WiFi).
This is pretty typical of my usage and I've never been contacted / throttled - knock on wood ;)

macjackk212

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Regardless of your carrier how much data did you use during your last billing cycle? Please vote and if you are on a unlimited plan post whether or not you've been flagged for throttling.

(I know this thread is out of place but I want to get as many people as possible voting so it will stay here for the time being.)

Thanks.

*** I used 2 and was flagged.
llo friends,

it's one of the best forum site for apple products reviews I have ever seen. I logged in to this site and found some good queries and their solutions out here.

i am really impressed by the view of it.
---------------------------------------

Animation Tutorials

macjackk212

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
llo friends,

it's one of the best forum site for gentoo I have ever seen. I logged in to this site and found some good queries and their solutions out here.

i am really impressed by the view of it.

----------------------------

[HL=http://www.animationnotes.com]Animation Tutorials[/HL]

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods