How much data did you use last billing cycle?

How much data did you use during your last billing cycle?

• Total voters

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the unlimited plan on verizon, but I am near wifi nearly all the time, so I have never used a lot of data, under a gig most months. But my preferred music player broke two days ago, so I've been using pandora about an hour and a half a day, so I'm expecting to have a big data month until I get a replacement.

jorian85

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Used half of my unlimited data?

I used 5.3 GB so far. Back when I was somewhere between 2 and 3 GB I got a text from Verizon saying I have used "at least half of your monthly allowance". Not sure how that's possible since I'm grandfathered in to the "unlimited" plan. I've been tethering like crazy since the 4s jailbreak.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am on VZW with unlimited data with 24./31 days I have used 278 MB so far. Work from home and mainly on Wi-Fi.

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
This month do far 5.5gb with about 6 days left on my cycle. Last month was about 9 the month before I think it was 8

Haven't recieved any warnings yet

AT&T unlimited data since 2007

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
On AT&T unlimited. I did 6gb lady month got the notice with 2 days left in billing cycle. This time I got the warning after the first 2 weeks of my billing cycle... I'm at 5.2gb and got the I will be throttle notice.

Sent from my iP4S using Tapatalk

bethbikes

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
1.35 Gigs last month, unlimited. I've never looked at this before (because I am unlimited). Knowing how much I do on my phone, it surprises me to hear people say 3 and more. Even when I am on my Mac I am still doing stuff on my phone.:rolleyes:

iphone4idiots

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
19GB for cycle that ended 2/10. At 1.3 for cycle that ends 3/10.

When do you think I will get a warning text? Didn't get warned last month til 7GB.

tersoth

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I've used 2.3 GB in just 15 days. But I'm on Sprint so no throttling for me :) although my average speed is 480kbps on a good day which is about what you get when AT&T throttles...so in a way I'm always throttled :p

Mrjr

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
3.5 last month. That's about average. On AT&T in Murfreesboro, TN.

I used to be 5+ every month with high of around 8. Do most of my tethering on Verizon 4G now, so that offloads about 3Gb there every month. Spreading it around, ya know.

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
11.8 gb December 15-January 14 (I was throttled on January 10)
Shaping up to be about another 11-12 gigs this cycle too, was throttled on the 27th of January

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
1.7 gigs this time around, some months have been between 2 and 3. Unlimited data and never been flagged. I'm assuming this is because I've always got wi-fi going at the house, and most restaurants (even fast food) have wi-fi going too, so I never seem to break 3 gigs in cellular data.

Last edited:

msAdele

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
It was just this month that I acquired an iPhone, which is why I still do not have any finalized data consumption. However, I will try to post it on here as soon as I have one.

rlicim

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
With a 10gb data cap, I am not even finishing even half of it. My monthly consumption usually plays around 3.5-4.5 gb even with tethering at times.

And that includes a lot of social networking sites and video streaming at that.

I mainly use it for email exchange and some FaceTime which I don't think is that heavy on data.