[Letter to Apple] I am using pirated apps...Blame yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Someone above that Apple may not have anything to do with it. I think I would look at the possibility that maybe, just maybe, the Leaders/government of Qatar may censor the APP Store content or told Apple to censor the APP Store content in order to be allowed to sell the iPHONE 4S and iPAD 2 in your country. This is just a thought not an accusation or fact.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
But if its the government, howcome my PlayBook got access to the same exact games and apps from the same developers?

The government here censor only **** sites, virus and hacking sites.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Although I am based in the US I always use iTunes cards for purchases. It works really well and they range from about $15-100. I think it's a lot better than tossing your credit card number around.

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Now....not sure what apps you're using, but just because you got apps off Cydia after jailbreaking doesn't mean they are pirated....it just means Apple wouldn't let them into the App Store. I have quite a few jailbreak apps and I don't think any are pirated....I'm pretty certain the developers are getting paid for their hard work when I purchase their apps from Cydia.

Also, if Apple is not selling apps in your country, I bet it has more to do with your government than Apple.....just saying. (BTW, my government sucks too, just for different reasons)

Last edited:

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I was using install**** you should get what I mean. But now using iTunes cards which I buy from OneCard.net

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Now....not sure what apps you're using, but just because you got apps off Cydia after jailbreaking doesn't mean they are pirated....it just means Apple wouldn't let them into the App Store. I have quite a few jailbreak apps and I don't think any are pirated....I'm pretty certain the developers are getting paid for their hard work when I purchase their apps from Cydia.

Also, if Apple is not selling apps in your country, I bet it has more to do with your government than Apple.....just saying. (BTW, my government sucks too, just for different reasons)

No, the OP was blatantly stealing software which is a discussion not allowed in these forums.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Piracy is bad, mmmkay...

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got it a idea move to the USA .. Jk

Seriously use a gift card given your situation it's not that bad even if u never plan on buying apps and only use free one just get a 15 card

It's not apples fault you stole developers apps

That's like going to a store to by bread and because they don't have any it makes it ok to go somewhere else and steal it ...

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The OP has found a legal solution, thanks to some participants of thread. Thank you. Those of you who missed this conclusion and still beating a dead horse, it's time to take a break. Since the original question met with such a satisfactory result, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner