stock photo app has ads?!?!?!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Are you sure that's the stock photo app? Doesn't look like what I've got, and I don't just mean the ad.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure that's the stock photo app? Doesn't look like what I've got, and I don't just mean the ad.

Doesn't look like what I have either

its close, but def different than the stock pix app. On the OP's ss, where it says "Ffu" if you go into one of your albums, it would say "Camera Roll"

Even if you open up the camera, on the top it would say XXX of XXX, meaning how many pictures of what picture your viewing.

The OP needs to re-check what app they're actually look at

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are no ads in my 'stock photo app' so I don't know what to tell you.

Just Me, D

carbaj12

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site

Doesn't look like what I have either

its close, but def different than the stock pix app. On the OP's ss, where it says "Ffu" if you go into one of your albums, it would say "Camera Roll"

Even if you open up the camera, on the top it would say XXX of XXX, meaning how many pictures of what picture your viewing.

The OP needs to re-check what app they're actually look at

yes it is i made a new folder with few pics just so i can show the ad. i do have have "camera roll"
in camera roll at the bottom does say XXX OF XXX but gets blocked by the ad.

There are no ads in my 'stock photo app' so I don't know what to tell you.

Just Me, D

so far i havent seen it again i just rebooted

carbaj12

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Depending on what you've installed, yes. Exactly why Apple is against jailbreaking and breaking that sandbox they've created.

ive downloaded the normal things, the most common used tweaks nothing strange

but i think i was using Dyptic Frames and i clicked on and ad by accident and then i noticed the ad in the photo app but i dont know maybe its just me.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ive downloaded the normal things, the most common used tweaks nothing strange

but i think i was using Dyptic Frames and i clicked on and ad by accident and then i noticed the ad in the photo app but i dont know maybe its just me.

Maybe delete the app and re-dwld it. But if the reboot chased the ad away for now then maybe your in the clear, so to speak.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Kill out any apps with ads in the multi tasking bar and it'll go away. Or install an ad blocker. Common with iAds on jb'd devices.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

carbaj12

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Kill out any apps with ads in the multi tasking bar and it'll go away. Or install an ad blocker. Common with iAds on jb'd devices.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

it just came back -_- and yeaa i took your advice and installed an ad blocker and i think it did block it, hopefully

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW