Keep getting failure exclamations?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I dunno why but I noticed lately I'm getting more and more exclamations and failure sending text messages. Anyone know why maybe or what causes it?

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I get a failure to send a text message whenever I send--and at the exact same moment I receive a text message from someone else. It also does the exact same thing with iMessage on my device.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
im with verizon. i am noticing alot of failure to send text and people also saying they are receiving text messages hours after i send them. think it is the iphone or verizon?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
im with verizon. i am noticing alot of failure to send text and people also saying they are receiving text messages hours after i send them. think it is the iphone or verizon?

100% carrier issue. No doubt in my mind.

Also I'm assuming these people that are getting the texts delayed are on different carriers other than Verizon?

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
100% carrier issue. No doubt in my mind.

Also I'm assuming these people that are getting the texts delayed are on different carriers other than Verizon?

AT&T. I swear they're making data unusable on purpose to make people give up and wait until they can get to a wifi connection. It's been sketchy for me since they started the top 5% crap. :(

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yes they are on different carriers. So I shouldn't be worried? Nothing you can do about carrier problems?

I'm sure it will work it's way out of the system and return to normal shortly. How long has it been? There would be no harm in calling Verizon and complaining a bit. At least so they have some sort of record of it.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I just recently had this same issue and as it turns out a tower in my area blew and it took a few days to get it back up and running.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2