Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    504 Global Posts

Default Browser with text reflow?

Is there a browser then when i zoom in it will reflow the text? Thats one thing I miss from android. Thanks
    Administrator

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |-KGB-|CaptHowdy View Post
    Is there a browser then when i zoom in it will reflow the text? Thats one thing I miss from android. Thanks
    While I only use the Safari browser there are countless options in the App Store. Have you tried any of them?
    DZD
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

Have you used the Reader function? On some sites you will see a grey button labeled "Reader" in the URL address bar. When you click it - it will present the text only with an icon on the top left to increase the font which does readjust to fit in the window.
    Administrator

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZD View Post
    Have you used the Reader function? On some sites you will see a grey button labeled "Reader" in the URL address bar. When you click it - it will present the text only with an icon on the top left to increase the font which does readjust to fit in the window.
    Forgot about that feature. Good call.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    504 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    While I only use the Safari browser there are countless options in the App Store. Have you tried any of them?
    i have tried dolphin but thats it. i mean its not a huge deal breaker of course. just didnt know if there was something someone already knew about.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

I miss that feature a lot, too! I am currently using Atomic Browser. Ioffer text reflow, but you can set the font size larger for any website, and then it works. Not all sites offer the Reader option. This problem is really affecting my enjoyment of using the Internet on my phone..... I find that more often than not, I wait until I can get to a computer, or my iPad.