View Poll Results: How bummed are you that your phone is no longer "what's hot"?
- 38. You may not vote on this poll
It's the end of my life! You'd better keep me on a1-to-1 observation.
It's premature. We got ousted by rumors.
- 01-17-2012, 09:37 PM #2
- 01-17-2012, 09:44 PM #3
- 01-17-2012, 09:49 PM #4
- 01-17-2012, 10:26 PM #5
Still a hot item out of stock with most carriers - that says it all lolCleveland
(GO BROWNS )
Quote from Jellotime91
And, I'm not trying to push my preference on others, so I've got no reason to go and join an android forum to talk about how awesome iPhone is. That's like going to a KKK meeting and trying to show people the latest queen latifah movie...
- 01-17-2012, 11:23 PM #6
I felt it was long overdue. I think iCloud needs to be moved away from hot topics as well. I don't think anything is a hot topic unless announced/freshly shipped. Make a rumors section for the apple television, iPad 3, iPhone LTE and so on.
Just my suggestion.blah blah blah witty signature blah blah blah
- 01-18-2012, 05:38 AM #7
I think a manually created hot topic is misleading anyway. If a forum has the majority of action, it's the hot topic - that would be iPhone 4S, iOS 5, JAILBREAK, and apps.
- 01-18-2012, 05:59 AM #8
- 01-18-2012, 06:09 AM #9iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 01-18-2012, 06:12 AM #10
- 01-18-2012, 06:31 AM #11
- 01-18-2012, 07:28 AM #12
- 01-18-2012, 08:04 AM #13
No one's even talking about the "iPad 3"
We have no information about it other than speculation generatesld by the media. It hasn't even been announced.
Is every product release supposed to be a surprise or something?
Last edited by motoleo; 01-18-2012 at 08:08 AM.
- 01-18-2012, 08:05 AM #14
- 01-18-2012, 08:44 AM #15
- 01-18-2012, 09:14 AM #16Technology Junkie!
Current phone: iPhone 5s 64gb VZW
Current device: iPad mini 16gb black WiFi, 2013 13' Macbook Air
Future phone/device: Who knows? I really like technology.
- 01-18-2012, 09:35 AM #17
(1) I don't define my happiness by what a blog/forum (which changed names in the 2 weeks i've been here) does on a message board. Who cares?
(2) It's still the flagship smartphone for Apple and the #1 smartphone (by device) in the country. Moreover, there isn't any new phone that's been announced or anywhere in sight.
I bought an iPad2 and understand that it will now be discounted, and basically superseded by a new iPad3 with better features. This might be the end of the world if Apple stopped supporting their old devices, but that isn't the case. The original iPad, the iPhone 4, and arguably the 3GS are still very solid devices, and you shouldn't hang your head if you still use any of them.
- 01-18-2012, 03:31 PM #18
- 01-18-2012, 04:57 PM #19
- 01-18-2012, 06:08 PM #20
- 01-18-2012, 06:45 PM #21
- 01-18-2012, 06:48 PM #22
- 01-18-2012, 06:50 PM #23iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 01-18-2012, 06:51 PM #24
- 01-19-2012, 04:03 PM #25