Not special anymore

How bummed are you that your phone is no longer "what's hot"?

• It's the end of my life! You'd better keep me on a1-to-1 observation.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • It's premature. We got ousted by rumors.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Meh.

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, that's it... The 4s sub forum got bumped out of the "Whats Hot" category.....

We're about as plain now as the iPhone 4.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Naw, I'm more excited about what's in my hand than speculating what's coming next! I'm happy with my iPhone 4s!

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I felt it was long overdue. I think iCloud needs to be moved away from hot topics as well. I don't think anything is a hot topic unless announced/freshly shipped. Make a rumors section for the apple television, iPad 3, iPhone LTE and so on.

Just my suggestion.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I think a manually created hot topic is misleading anyway. If a forum has the majority of action, it's the hot topic - that would be iPhone 4S, iOS 5, JAILBREAK, and apps.

Reactions: ame

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
To me it's a device for communication and multi media. A VERY nice device. It fits my needs perfectly, and that's why I use it.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll likely upgrade whenever the iPhone 5 (or whatever it will be called) comes out. I have a need to have to have the latest. Probably not healthy or economical...

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I'll likely upgrade whenever the iPhone 5 (or whatever it will be called) comes out. I have a need to have to have the latest. Probably not healthy or economical...

I am with you there. I am already planning how I will upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
No one's even talking about the "iPad 3"

We have no information about it other than speculation generatesld by the media. It hasn't even been announced.

Is every product release supposed to be a surprise or something?

Last edited:

StormJH1

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
(1) I don't define my happiness by what a blog/forum (which changed names in the 2 weeks i've been here) does on a message board. Who cares?

(2) It's still the flagship smartphone for Apple and the #1 smartphone (by device) in the country. Moreover, there isn't any new phone that's been announced or anywhere in sight.

I bought an iPad2 and understand that it will now be discounted, and basically superseded by a new iPad3 with better features. This might be the end of the world if Apple stopped supporting their old devices, but that isn't the case. The original iPad, the iPhone 4, and arguably the 3GS are still very solid devices, and you shouldn't hang your head if you still use any of them.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I really couldn't care less. As long as it is popular enough to continue being supported (I recently switched from a Pre to the iPhone 4S), I don't care how "in" my phone is.

Reactions: mistabritt

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods