iphone4S refurb?

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
my wifes iphone wasnt working right its had some problems staying online and it isnt old we got them 3 days after christmas. Verizon sent us what i think is a refurb mainly because it says that this device is a "LIKE new replacement" i think thats F-up i called verizon to find out whats the deal. She said oh verizon doesnt refurb iphones they send them to apple and they refurb them.I think im going to verizon to raise a stink, but is there a way to find out anything from the device from the serial number. my wife said she heard something about the serial number tells you when it was made. i think im going to google it but i thought id ask you experts out there :D
thanks

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If you have an issue, go directly to Apple. Much better than VZW. I had an issue and Apple cleared it up straight away. Even if it's an Apple refurb, it still carries the same Apple warranty and undergoes the same quality control. My iP4 was a refurb and it was a perfect, solid device.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I had to get a replacement at Apple. Probably a refurbed. Its better than my original one. NOTHING wrong with refurbed as they have new battery, casing, screen, and go through more sever testing than a brand new one.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I was told by a friend who works at a apple store that they do not use refurbs, it was explained that if I were to buy a brand new phone and it messed up in a day or so how is it fair that I get a refurb?? Plain answer is that it's not fair at all.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I had a 4 on launch day with Verizon and I had it replaced the replacement refurb or not worked better than my new one

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

blueicy

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
re

I have just brought one i-phone. I think Apple is well ahead of rivals in building brand loyalty among its users. And as the barcode generator is very useful to our daily life. Maybe, you can manage to make a barcode generator by yourself for your phone, too. And I have just brought a barcode generator component so as to make a barcode generator by myself, and it works well.KEEPAUTOMATION Free Online Code Reader. Maybe[/url] you can have a try and have a discussion with me. Thanks and Regards

golfgal

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine was replaced at the Apple Store a week after I had received my initial one (which had a serious battery drain issue.) My S/N also begins with C39, and it is better than the original one I had in all ways. I asked the Genius Bar guy who helped me and he said it was a brand new phone, not a refurb.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen