Anyone come over from Windows Phone?

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I did reluctantly, but I'm liking iOS again. Although of the Nokia 900 LTE phone is good, I may be interested.

The yellow screen issue (3 out of 5 phones) is getting really frustrating. Exchanged a 32gb 4S today and it had the same screen I was trying to exchange.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I came back to an iPhone 4S on Thursday after having owned an HTC Trophy (WP7). I did like Windows Phone 7 but the lack of really high quality apps was what made me jump ship. I had a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a few weeks but it randomly rebooted on me 3 times so I returned it. I went back to the iPhone mainly because I wanted something smaller and totally reliable. I thought I would miss the customization of Android but I haven't so far. The only way I would consider leaving the iPhone again would be if someone (whether it be WP or Android) could offer an LTE phone that matched the iPhone's battery life and reliability.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I did reluctantly, but I'm liking iOS again. Although of the Nokia 900 LTE phone is good, I may be interested.

The yellow screen issue (3 out of 5 phones) is getting really frustrating. Exchanged a 32gb 4S today and it had the same screen I was trying to exchange.

Wait it out people say screen fixes itself in a week or two

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been drooling over pictures of that Lumina. It looks beautiful. I'm going to have a hard time resisting that one. I've never used a Windows phone before. Plenty of others--Androids, iPhones and Blackberries. I always come back to iPhone.

I'm suprised to hear you say there was a lack of good apps. I thought MS was really courting the developers. It can't be as bad as App World for Blackberry.

Lumia, not Lumina! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It's definitely better than blackberry app world.. I just came over from the world of blackberry to the Nokia lumia 710 and I love it.. Yes they need more apps but the OS is wonderful and works seamlessly.. Haven't had any problems so far.. Plus I have my wonderful iPod touch so I used that from my apps and gaming.. I think everyone should try out windows phone OS it's great!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2