I notice when I connect my iPhone to my PC the Safely Remove icon wont appear.

Even when I right click on the Apple iPhone icon there is no option that says "Eject"

does that mean it's ok to just disconnect the iPhone randomly?

My PC is a Windows 7 64-bit

Thanks!
    01-06-2012 11:04 PM
    Yes, it's ok to just disconnect.
    01-07-2012 09:47 AM
    And if you have iTunes open you'll see a small eject arrow to the right of your iphone's name in the left-hand sidebar.
    01-07-2012 10:41 AM
    I notice when I connect my iPhone to my PC the Safely Remove icon wont appear.

Even when I right click on the Apple iPhone icon there is no option that says "Eject"

does that mean it's ok to just disconnect the iPhone randomly?

My PC is a Windows 7 64-bit

Thanks!
    Yeah mines the same. The vast amount of the time I only have my iPhone connected to my computer when I'm syncing stuff in iTunes.

Down the left handside of iTunes you will see your iPhone listed, click on the little arrow that is beside it to eject it.
    01-08-2012 03:20 AM
    Of course, if you sync via WiFi - don't eject it.
    01-08-2012 11:50 AM
    I always just disconnect it, never had an issue
    01-08-2012 12:31 PM
    I'm running the latest iTunes app plus Windows 8 Pro. Neither has instructions or a point where you can safely remove your - my case iPhone. I went to Devise Mang but that did not work. So I took your advise and just disconnected. My computer crashed. I've had an incredible difficult time getting it to come up. I get a message the I removed a plug and play devise improperly and I might have damaged the CPU.

This situation seem to be between a rock and hard place issue. But removing it straight away is not the correct path.
    08-22-2013 12:12 PM
    Good lord this is an old thread. Disconnecting iPhone from PC without ejecting it first is fine. Will no affect PC
    08-22-2013 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD