What job do you have that you use your Iphone 4S?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Graphic designer, focusing on the wedding industry now. Sometimes second shoot at weddings if I don't have a lot of invite and decor work to do.

I use myPantone a lot for coming close on ink colors if I am away from my chipbooks, but mostly I just need my email and texting near me all the time for a bridal client.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Federal LEO...just switched from an EVO to a brand spanking new iPhone 4S (which goes nicely with my personal 4S, one black and one white). Primarily used for communication purposes and email, though the camera is quite handy during investigations and such. I was so happy to toss that EVO in the box in the office and pick up my new phone, you have no idea.

It's running on Sprint...but i find my AT&T 4S is a bit quicker around town (the Sprint service is better in some areas though).

Reactions: phonejunky

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I don't have any apps related to the IT field I am in for a career

Sent from neur0tk's iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

kent1915

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Social worker for a school district. I do "normal" social work, behavior intervention and support, and crisis intervention. Am also a trainer and technical assistance coordinator for behavior support with our state department of public instruction. With verizon. Happy to scrap blackberry.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Self-employed with a prescription drug information site, so I'm always using the various medical apps to let people know if something they're experiencing is s normal side effect, or a problem. what a pill they found is and etc.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
The thing is, I simply have an iPhone 4S, because I have to stay abreast of the latest. Sad really...
I work in I.T. and it does come in handy, well, Evernote (it is priceless!), and a simply smartphone of sorts would work, but who wants that :)

Reactions: phonejunky

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Partner in a CPA firm with 20+ employees. We all switched from our Blackberries. This has become an extremely productive device for all of us, with a good dose of fun for the down times, which are rare.

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
So what do you do and what do you use app wise and what carrier do you have?

Work for a software company where we launched a mobile app we created (for iOS and Android) - recently moved from years on blackberry to the iPhone as most of our customers use iPhone - I'm on AT&T. App wise - nothing really work specific - we have our Outlook/Exchange integrated; I use Google Maps, Camera, Flipboard, Safari, Words with friends, Mint and Chase the most.

Wish I had a 64gb version as the videos I take use up a lot of space. :cool:

mikechaudron

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I am VP of Sales for a heavy haul trucking company. Former Blackberry power user, I now use my iPhone 4s, iPad, and MacBook Air to manage our field based sales force, marketing, corporate social media sites, corporate management, and customer interface. I also use it to stay in contact with my family, and as a great travel companion.

It is also the coolest electronic gadget I've had.

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4s is a must have!

I'm a community based corrections officer. I use my iPad 2 and my 4s cooperatively. My google voice line serves as a work line so the Google Voice app is a must to keep my work and personal life separate. I also use the calendar which is synced to my Google accounts and the internet browser handles our web based defendant management system well enough when I am working in the field. SugarSync, Evernote, and Dropbox have their uses for keeping info handy on the go.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Mom: use for juggling my kids activities, doctors appts, and school work, keep track of my grocery list, calorie counter (just had a baby). Photo album and music player. A few games to keep the older ones busy.

owlyn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Another former BlackBerry power user. I'm in the IT field. Almost all of our BB users have switched over to either iOS or Android- mostly iOS. All are company-supplied phones, but we get to choose.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR