What job do you have that you use your Iphone 4S?

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm a learning consultant and I use both my iPhone and iPad in conjunction from consulting to development. Critical apps are:

Dropbox - Mac/PC/iPad/iPhone
Quickoffice Pro - iPad/iPhone
Prezi Viewer - iPad
Keynote - iPad/iPhone
iThoughtsHD - iPad
RDM+ - iPad/iPhone
Notability - iPad

iCloud sync between iOS devices would increase the productivity of the ones missing the feature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bcpalma

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Banking, I oversee multiple branches. It has been a life saver when I cannot be two places at once. Last week I underwrote a loan, took a picture of the approval and emailed the PDF to my banker. Really saved us!

missqta

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Grad student and senior care business. I keep up with assignments via blackboard (when its working) and clients and contacts. I use "type on PDF" to complete forms, "drop box", reminders, "informant" and "pamfax" extensively. iPhone keeps me mobile and not confined to an office.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Website Design, SEO, Graphics, Cartooning, Software Development. Use it for about everything, emails, messaging, appointments, tracking hours, and a phone... I am moving more and more to the iPad.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm a electrician (I own my own business) I use Minibooks for invoicing, Square for payments, Slacker and iPod app using iTunes Match for music, Audible for audiobooks, iCatcher for podcasts. Calendar for scheduling and iMessage of course.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm not not be ok

You do realize that the people who peruse the forums have lives and responsibilities that do not include being required to participate to every forum request, right? With that in mind, please be patient & remember that people respond at their convenience; not yours. I say that respectfully, of course. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

bielefeld

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I am a sound designer and engineer. I own a Verizon iPhone 4S and use it constantly while working. I use apps such as "Performance Audio's Audio Tool", "WaveCalc", and "RTA". I also have a bunch of apps that let me wirelessly control sound consoles from anywhere in the venue. I too recently switched from a BlackBerry and will never look back.

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I am a sound designer and engineer. I own a Verizon iPhone 4S and use it constantly while working. I use apps such as "Performance Audio's Audio Tool", "WaveCalc", and "RTA". I also have a bunch of apps that let me wirelessly control sound consoles from anywhere in the venue. I too recently switched from a BlackBerry and will never look back.

That's awesome I beat the phone makes life a lot easier!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2