Leaving Android for a few

Rderosier86

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I need a way to transfer my sms and MMS from my android phone to my iphone is it possible?

I know i can just use google sync for my contacts.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Are you asking to transfer the current SMS and mms conversations you have had on your android over to your iPhone? Or just the contacts info?

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"

Rderosier86

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
This forum is more responsive then regular iphone 4.

But yes I am trying to get my android sms/mms transferred to my iphone the contacts I can easily get.

WhitePhone

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
This forum is more responsive then regular iphone 4.

But yes I am trying to get my android sms/mms transferred to my iphone the contacts I can easily get.

Sorry to break it to ya, but unless you take screen shots of aaaaaallllllll of those texts you want on your android phone then transfer them to your iPhone photo roll, you're out of luck.

Rderosier86

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Ya sad day been searching all day. I'll do a back up and email it to myself for the future. Is there away to to the opposite tho might not be the best place to ask. But if I wanted to put all my iphone sms to my android in the future is there an app for that?

Sorry have yet to open the iphone and miss around with it.

WhitePhone

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
But if I wanted to put all my iphone sms to my android in the future is there an app for that?.

Actually yes, since android is more open, it will allow you to bring your texts over. There is a ton of info on it and i'm assuming several methods. Just google, "transfer iphone texts to android". You'll get a ton of hits :)