Most money for iPhone trade in towards 4s?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to upgrade to a 4s and want to sell my 4 and use that money towards a 4s. Which store or website will give be the most money and how much do iphone4 sell for?

cvo515

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to upgrade to a 4s and want to sell my 4 and use that money towards a 4s. Which store or website will give be the most money and how much do iphone4 sell for?

Where i live...craigslist is easiest ive found. But im near a pretty good sized city

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

CH1N087

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That gazelle.com place is a freakin' rip off! $147 for a flawless 32gb white iphone 4 w/ original accessories?! Oh, okay...NOT!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
eBay is the place... No reserve and if it's in tip top condition I've sold two jailbroken 32's for around $445 each

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Damn. What is the best way to begin to get my phone out there to sell. I obviously wanna sell it after I buy my 4s. Can anyone offer any help please?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Open a eBay seller acct and plenty of good pics ... Starting bid $50 and watch it climb ... Least a 5 day auction no more than 7 days

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site

I sold my iPhone 4 32gb black and jailbroken and in great condition on craigslist for $375 locally. Previously, I sold other iPhones (3G/3GS) on eBay for good deals. With eBay, you have a better chance of a great price if you have a good seller rating. If you are just starting out on eBay, I would go craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Well what if the phone only goes up to 150-200 bucks? I am looking between 3-400 dollar range.

eBay used to have a program where they would buy your phones directly from you, depending on the quality the phone is in and what brand and size they would pre quote you a price. You wouldn't even run an auction, you just put in your specs and they offer you a price, then you ship them the phone. Not sure if it's still available, as I just checked their site and googled it and I can't seem to find a link for it. So that program may not be available anymore.

However you could always list a reserve price on your item so that it could be listed at .99 cents however the bids would have to reach $300 before the transaction would actually go through. Or if you don't like to do a reserve listing, than start your auction at the minimum price you want to receive. I personally would do a reserve and list at .99 cents just to get more attention on ebay :)

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
eBay used to have a program where they would buy your phones directly from you, depending on the quality the phone is in and what brand and size they would pre quote you a price. You wouldn't even run an auction, you just put in your specs and they offer you a price, then you ship them the phone. Not sure if it's still available, as I just checked their site and googled it and I can't seem to find a link for it. So that program may not be available anymore.

It 's still available. It's called eBay instant sale. However, I don't like their pricing. Check out: http://instantsale.ebay.com

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am just nervous that if I list the phone for a cheap price and then it doesn't climb I won't get the maximum value for it. I want between 3-400 hundred dollars. If I start between 99cents-50 dollars I am afraid it won't climb to my selling point 300+ dollars.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am just nervous that if I list the phone for a cheap price and then it doesn't climb I won't get the maximum value for it. I want between 3-400 hundred dollars. If I start between 99cents-50 dollars I am afraid it won't climb to my selling point 300+ dollars.

Well with the reserve price set up you won't have to worry if it doesn't go up to the price you want because it won't sell unless it reaches your hidden reserve price of 300 (or whatever dollar amount you put as your reserve)

Nothing to lose but try it out! You can always pull the listing if you have to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR