I only use my iPhone, my kids both have iPod touches.
    01-11-2012 09:54 PM
    For my iHome dock, I use my iPod Nano. My case on my iPhone is stretching out from removing it to dock on the iHome so I use my iPod. For workouts at the gym and when I'm in the barn with the horses, it's the iPhone.
    01-12-2012 08:59 AM
    Looks like its split on who uses the iphone exclusivly and who also still uses an ipod. I have loaded over 400 songs on my iphone... Have not used it in the car yet but have used it with headphones. I have the ipod touch ready to go as well. The other day i pulled the ipod touch out of my purse and was playing with it. While doing so i had a thought come to mind that i needed to call my son - and was momentarily perplexed when i couldnt make the call. When i realized i had the ipod in my hand i chuckled and thought how perfect my iphone is. <3 it really is "all you need"
    01-16-2012 06:09 PM
    Looks like its split on who uses the iphone exclusivly and who also still uses an ipod. I have loaded over 400 songs on my iphone... Have not used it in the car yet but have used it with headphones. I have the ipod touch ready to go as well. The other day i pulled the ipod touch out of my purse and was playing with it. While doing so i had a thought come to mind that i needed to call my son - and was momentarily perplexed when i couldnt make the call. When i realized i had the ipod in my hand i chuckled and thought how perfect my iphone is. <3 it really is "all you need"
    LOL !! thats something i would do too !!
    01-16-2012 06:26 PM
    Saw a woman at the gym on Friday using both. She had her iPhone on the tray on the treadmill but was listening to music on her iPod.
    01-17-2012 09:40 AM
    Saw a woman at the gym on Friday using both. She had her iPhone on the tray on the treadmill but was listening to music on her iPod.
    Thats funny. I would prob do that.. still getting use to the whole "i don't need my iPod anymore"... and its always in my purse "just in case" lol. Going on a 5 mile hike next weekend. stressing over whether or not i use the phone, or iPod. weather pending, and I've been searching for reviews on "waterproof" cases... if its raining and its in my pocket, or falls in the snow........ ahhhhh... hurts to think about it.. lol. if i don't find a case i like, and its questionable, i may just use the iPod and put the phone in my backpack, wrapped and protected like a baby.. .in case i fall on my a$$ ......
    01-19-2012 09:19 AM
    Thats funny. I would prob do that.. still getting use to the whole "i don't need my iPod anymore"... and its always in my purse "just in case" lol. Going on a 5 mile hike next weekend. stressing over whether or not i use the phone, or iPod. weather pending, and I've been searching for reviews on "waterproof" cases... if its raining and its in my pocket, or falls in the snow........ ahhhhh... hurts to think about it.. lol. if i don't find a case i like, and its questionable, i may just use the iPod and put the phone in my backpack, wrapped and protected like a baby.. .in case i fall on my a$$ ......
    Lifeproof makes an excellent waterproof case
    01-19-2012 01:01 PM
    I have a 64 gb iPhone 4s. I also have a 160gb iPod classic I mostly use the iPhone for music

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-19-2012 01:25 PM
    Just using the iPhone ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-19-2012 03:43 PM
    Have iPhone touch and classic ... Use classic mainly for car touch for home docking systems just got iPhone right before Christmas find myself using that more and more though
    01-21-2012 04:39 PM
    iPhone 4S 16GB White

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-21-2012 04:41 PM
    Black iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.01
    01-21-2012 05:54 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD