Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #26  
    jsntrenkler's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,652 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,977 Global Posts

    Default

    I only use my iPhone, my kids both have iPod touches.
  2. #27  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

    Red face

    For my iHome dock, I use my iPod Nano. My case on my iPhone is stretching out from removing it to dock on the iHome so I use my iPod. For workouts at the gym and when I'm in the barn with the horses, it's the iPhone.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #28  
    jobosumm's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts

    Default

    Looks like its split on who uses the iphone exclusivly and who also still uses an ipod. I have loaded over 400 songs on my iphone... Have not used it in the car yet but have used it with headphones. I have the ipod touch ready to go as well. The other day i pulled the ipod touch out of my purse and was playing with it. While doing so i had a thought come to mind that i needed to call my son - and was momentarily perplexed when i couldnt make the call. When i realized i had the ipod in my hand i chuckled and thought how perfect my iphone is. <3 it really is "all you need"
  4. #29  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,253 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,998 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jobosumm View Post
    Looks like its split on who uses the iphone exclusivly and who also still uses an ipod. I have loaded over 400 songs on my iphone... Have not used it in the car yet but have used it with headphones. I have the ipod touch ready to go as well. The other day i pulled the ipod touch out of my purse and was playing with it. While doing so i had a thought come to mind that i needed to call my son - and was momentarily perplexed when i couldnt make the call. When i realized i had the ipod in my hand i chuckled and thought how perfect my iphone is. <3 it really is "all you need"
    LOL !! thats something i would do too !!
  5. #30  
    GingerSnapsBack's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

    Red face

    Saw a woman at the gym on Friday using both. She had her iPhone on the tray on the treadmill but was listening to music on her iPod.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #31  
    jobosumm's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyListensToLaura View Post
    Saw a woman at the gym on Friday using both. She had her iPhone on the tray on the treadmill but was listening to music on her iPod.
    Thats funny. I would prob do that.. still getting use to the whole "i don't need my iPod anymore"... and its always in my purse "just in case" lol. Going on a 5 mile hike next weekend. stressing over whether or not i use the phone, or iPod. weather pending, and I've been searching for reviews on "waterproof" cases... if its raining and its in my pocket, or falls in the snow........ ahhhhh... hurts to think about it.. lol. if i don't find a case i like, and its questionable, i may just use the iPod and put the phone in my backpack, wrapped and protected like a baby.. .in case i fall on my a$$ ......
  7. #32  
    Cleveland's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,436 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,062 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jobosumm View Post
    Thats funny. I would prob do that.. still getting use to the whole "i don't need my iPod anymore"... and its always in my purse "just in case" lol. Going on a 5 mile hike next weekend. stressing over whether or not i use the phone, or iPod. weather pending, and I've been searching for reviews on "waterproof" cases... if its raining and its in my pocket, or falls in the snow........ ahhhhh... hurts to think about it.. lol. if i don't find a case i like, and its questionable, i may just use the iPod and put the phone in my backpack, wrapped and protected like a baby.. .in case i fall on my a$$ ......
    Lifeproof makes an excellent waterproof case
  8. #33  
    noaim's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,545 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,577 Global Posts

    Default

    I have a 64 gb iPhone 4s. I also have a 160gb iPod classic I mostly use the iPhone for music


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  9. #34  
    jakea95's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

    Default

    Just using the iPhone ;D


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. #35  
    Fab465's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    2 Posts

    Default

    Have iPhone touch and classic ... Use classic mainly for car touch for home docking systems just got iPhone right before Christmas find myself using that more and more though
  11. #36  
    elitegamer767's Avatar
    iPhone Beginner

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

    Default

    iPhone 4S 16GB White


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  12. #37  

    Default

    Black iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.01
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions