Siri tells 12 year old to ****

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Siri software tells boy, 12, to 'shut up' in Tesco

Last Updated: 3:32PM GMT 30/12/2011
A 12-year-old boy was subjected to an obscene tirade by a new iPhone when he tested out its new voice technology in a supermarket, according to reports.

Charlie Le Quesne was trying out the iPhone 4S at a Tesco store in Coventry when it told him: "Shut the f*** up, you ugly t***."

The boy had been using the phone's Siri system – which answers spoken questions – and had asked it: "How many people are there in the world?"

His mother Kim, 39, a nursery worker, told The Sun: "The phone was a demo version and was low enough on the shelf for Charlie to have a go with it. He asked it a simple question and we couldn't believe the filth it came out with.

Story continued here:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...oftware-tells-boy-12-to-shut-up-in-Tesco.html

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Funny but not good for a kid .. Some knew how to set the owners name is all

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
ohh well.. I am sure someone did it as a prank and basically any parent who thinks their kid has not heard swears is just lying to themselves\

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
ohh well.. I am sure someone did it as a prank and basically any parent who thinks their kid has not heard swears is just lying to themselves\

True that, noaim. My kids leaned them as soon as they started riding the school bus, and if they do say those words, they know better than to let myself or my husband hear them.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I found this article overblown and stupid. Some kids pulled a prank, not the end of the world. The kid heard some language that he will surely hear again.

What I found funny about the article toward the end was that they "sent the phone back to Apple for diagnostics"

lol. All you have to do is ask Siri to call you something else. Simple fix.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if you made it say

"look behind you at that creepy guy"

How many people would listen and turn around and look ? Lol love to see it on video lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal