How to get emoji icons

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I mis-understood the post. I thought Hunoosh was looking for the logos. I had them in my "auto text" on my iPhone. I originally got them from a member that posted them on CB.

Idk where they are if they're even avil on the iPhone.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
There is an app in the app store that is free (called emoji free I believe). Download it, open it, press the activate button and then reboot). Once you reboot you will have to turn it on in the keyboard settings. Once it is enabled you can delete the app you downloaded.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes pink but I've seen them in white as well. Can we save them to iPhone auto text?

yes you can. You'd have to go back to my post and grab it as if your gonna quote it. Then use the copy/paste function to add it to the auto text in the iPhone. You can also add color to it using the HTML color codes like the ones you see in the forum.

Here's and example:
[color= "magenta"]  [/color ]
Now I put spaces in-between each character so you can see what it looks like. If you were saving it with a color code in your iPhone you would leave out the spaces and it will look like this when you used your shortcut to type it:

  

The shortcut code I have for mine is gg.

Reactions: hunoosh

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner