Maybe it is just me...

jexner325

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I have owned every iPhone released and am very familiar with Apple products, but I am wondering it this is a common occurrence with the 4S.

First, when I take a photo with the phone the image gets blurry and then focuses after a couple of seconds. My iPhone 4 never did this. Also, I notice that getting images to focus is not as easy as the 4; this is not just in Macro mode, but when taking any photo.

Second, I find that Siri is more of a pain than a help. I speak fairly clearly but I find that several words are routinely misspelled and when I ask Siri to do something (weather, stocks etc.) it fails about 40-50% of the time (nothing happens or it pulls up the wrong thing). I understand it is in Beta, but I don't see Siri being the future of interaction anymore than I see FaceTime being the new way to make phone calls.

Lastly, wireless sync to my MBP seems to work about 25% of the time. I have decided to just do it the old fashioned way via USB which works flawlessly. My iPad 2 works wirelessly and has no issues; so did my iPhone 4.

I upgraded to the 4S largely because I needed more capacity and really liked the idea of a dual core processor. Don't get me wrong, I love Apple and the 4S, I just wonder if I have a lemon and should get this exchanged for a different model.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had the 4S and just ordered another unlocked one, my first 4S did not have these issues. The camera was excellent. I would get your 4S exchanged so you can enjoy your upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with the camera. I love siri but I find that she picks up a lot of small background noises and I have 4 children under 7 so itheres never a silent moment in this house!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I love the 4s I'm not having the same problems as you Siri works for me about 90 percent and my camera also focuses just fine

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW