Anyone else thinking of downgrading back to the iphone 4?

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I have had this 4s since day one. Now, 3 months later, and still no jailbreak, it is getting frustrating.

Now that the unteathered jailbreak is out for the old iphone 4, and you can install a SIRI hack app. I am now starting to think I should just sell my 4s, get an older 4 and be able to jailbreak it.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Nope. iPhone 4 is slow to me now. After downloading and playing Infinity Blade 2, and seeing how awesome the 4S played the game... Just couldnt go back.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I really miss the jailbreak that I had on my iphone 4. I also don't think the jailbreak for the iphone 4S will come out soon. But the iphone 4S new features alone will squelch my jailbreak wishes.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Would never cross my mind to down grade. Especial just to jailbreak. Every time I have done a jailbreak my phone is buggy. So not worth it. I can't see having a slower phone and not as good of a camera just to jailbreak. I'm sure a jailbreak will be out soon and then you will wish you still had the 4S.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
? BS what. I am on my 6th iPhone4s and 9th SIM. It's not worth it anymore to have a better camera bec that's the only feature I use on this phone.

Again, it's you. Your body is a terrible signal attenuator. Please return yourself to the nearest Apple store. There may be a 15% restocking fee. lol

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't ever think of it, since I will buy all my future devices unlocked, upgrades mean nothing to me... But even with that being said upgrade or not I'll always opt for the latest and greatest device

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Return it because a jailbreak isn't available? LMAO! Besides the fact that the jailbreak is literally right around the corner, the reasoning is just silly.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPhone 4 but just ordered the unlocked GSM 4S from Apple. If I were you I would keep the 4S and wait a little while longer....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Return it because a jailbreak isn't available? LMAO! Besides the fact that the jailbreak is literally right around the corner, the reasoning is just silly.

I agree with you here, Sean. I don't think it will be much longer before they come out with a jailbreak for the 4S and iPad 2.

AppleSmart

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had this 4s since day one. Now, 3 months later, and still no jailbreak, it is getting frustrating.

Now that the unteathered jailbreak is out for the old iphone 4, and you can install a SIRI hack app. I am now starting to think I should just sell my 4s, get an older 4 and be able to jailbreak it.

I hated the 4s due to reception, dropped calls, static and not being able to disable 3G manually. It bit me in the butt after I returned the 4s and went back to my 4 and home button started responding approx 50% and Apple said $150 for a refurb. :(

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Considering the iPad 2 has been out since early this year without an untethered jailbreak.
Actually, the iPad 2 did have an untethered jailbreak via 3.3 (jailbreakme) a few months ago, but nothing since then.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77