Unlocking a ATT iPhone4S

dhenri99

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I understand that one cannot unlock an ATT iPhone 4S. Is this true? I have seem many sites on the internet that promise that it can be done "for only 24.99". are these real sites or are they scams?? I do not want to jailbreak my phone either.:confused:

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Do not give you money to any sites like those. It is definitely a scam and they will walk away with your money.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll unlock it for $19.99. Visit my website www.iscammedyou.com

6c2478a7-115c-aef9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
i commend you for doing research before actually going through with it. i was about to do the same thing last year because i accidentally upgraded and lost my unlock...but a quick google search showed it was a scam. "anti-spyware" scammers do the same thing too.

wait until the unlock is out [is it out already?], then i'd recommend going to craigslist for your unlocking needs if you aren't confident to do it yourself. [i'm definitely not haha]

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i commend you for doing research before actually going through with it. i was about to do the same thing last year because i accidentally upgraded and lost my unlock...but a quick google search showed it was a scam. "anti-spyware" scammers do the same thing too.

wait until the unlock is out [is it out already?], then i'd recommend going to craigslist for your unlocking needs if you aren't confident to do it yourself. [i'm definitely not haha]

Unlocked IPhone's didn't exist being bought from Apple in the US, had to be done by jb thus upgrading would cancel the jailbreak and unlock...

When an iPhone is factory unlocked from apple, upgrading the OS won't cancel that

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Unlocked IPhone's didn't exist being bought from Apple in the US, had to be done by jb thus upgrading would cancel the jailbreak and unlock...

When an iPhone is factory unlocked from apple, upgrading the OS won't cancel that

Drinking tonight? English translation, please! :p

cold war kid

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
AT&T will ABSOLUTELY NOT for ANY reason unlock an iPhone. It does not matter if you paid full price for it, if your contract is up, if you threaten to go to another company, if you're traveling out of the country and your account is in good standing, or if you offer your first born as a sacrifice. They simply WILL. NOT. DO. IT.

In fact, when I was at the AT&T store last Friday getting my 4S, I actually heard one of the employees tell a man that it was "illegal" for AT&T to unlock his iPhone 3GS so that he could take it to Europe with him, but that he was more than welcome to Google "how to unlock an iPhone" and do it himself because it was super easy. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Currently a software unlock is not available for the 4S, but you said you don't want to Jailbreak so that doesn't really matter anyway. Your only option is to buy a factory unlocked on from Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2