Ordered iPhone 4s

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Good morning all! I just ordered my Iphone 4s the other night and went ahead and got a Otter Box Commuter case for the phone! will this case me sufficient enough for me? and are there any "must have" apps out there for me to get right off the bat! I am coming from Android and new to the whole iPhone realm of things... I am just looking to get pointed in the right direction and become an iPhone enthusiast like everyone here... tips/tricks/help would be appreciated! thank you!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.

Please have a look around and see discussions on the Otterbox case in the Accessories forum, and at least 2.3 billion threads on the apps you absolutely must have in the Apps and Games forum.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.

Please have a look around and see discussions on the Otterbox case in the Accessories forum, and at least 2.3 billion threads on the apps you absolutely must have in the Apps and Games forum.

Why thank you very much :)

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Anxiously waiting for vzw to send me my notification that my has been shipped ha

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
There is a switching from android to iPhone blog here on tipb. It's awesome. Made setting up my iPhone a breeze!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Update: still waiting on my confirmation email stating that it's been shipped... I check my email like 20 times a day! hahaha :(

DarkStar50

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from Verizon a week ago Monday. I know the feeling. The anticipation is killing me! Oh well, it is making the wait feel like Christmas when I was a kid.:)

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from Verizon a week ago Monday. I know the feeling. The anticipation is killing me! Oh well, it is making the wait feel like Christmas when I was a kid.:)

Oh I know man!! I love the feeling though. Once I get the device I will not be able to put it down haha

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Oh btw I got an estimated ship date of 12/23 lol come on big red buy more stock

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it will be after xmas when you get it. Big Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Ya I know man I am like a little waiting for the email you have no idea!! Been obessed with my Inbox

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
You must be pretty excited!! You won't regret the upgrade, Siri is awesome!! :) Congrats on your purchase!

I am very excited coming over from Android been reading all the info on the site reagarding the 4s and I am going to love it!! Been trying to figure out some must have apps

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am very excited coming over from Android been reading all the info on the site reagarding the 4s and I am going to love it!! Been trying to figure out some must have apps

Angry birds, plants vs zombies, iBooks, flipboard, tweetbot, tapatalk, waze (gps), words ith friends, findmyfriends,and many many more. You will be happy you made the switch from Android :)

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Angry birds, plants vs zombies, iBooks, flipboard, tweetbot, tapatalk, waze (gps), words ith friends, findmyfriends,and many many more. You will be happy you made the switch from Android :)

Thank you very much ya I am sick of Android and how things don't work and there are to many damn phones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods