Our iPhone gaffes

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Come on- it's happened to all of us. Share how you got that crack in your iPhone. Or how you dropped it in the toilet. My phone actually dropped in the toilet because my cat decided to jump on me while I was using the restroom.

Dabo203

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Work at a grocery store left my 4s on a u-boat when my co-worker didn't see it and put a 50lb box right on top of it all I can say is otter box!!!

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
why do they put glass on the back and over the speaker? so stupid, if it was gorilla glass that never happen....I just don't understand how someone could crack their baby's screen

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
why do they put glass on the back and over the speaker? so stupid, if it was gorilla glass that never happen....I just don't understand how someone could crack their baby's screen

theres no glass over the speaker the speaker is on the bottom of the phone across from the mic

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
These kind of topics always make me cringe... I think it's because I'm obsessive and overprotective of my phone (hopefully I never have a daughter - she won't be dating until she's 30 haha)...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711