home button question?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
If you're on any screen except for your first home screen it will take you to your first screen. If you're already on that screen, it'll take you to the search iPhone screen. If your phone doesnt do that, your phone may be broken and you may want to make a genius bar appointment. If your phone is broken, they will either fix it or replace it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Put the icons in jiggle mode (tap and hold until they wiggle), take one icon out of the dock, put contact icon in, then tap the home button to set it.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
contacts is located in the phone application.. there is also a contacts icon in the utilities folder

I have no idea where any of this is located or how to get there
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this more iPhone 101 stuff ? Some of these threads are getting troll-ish
why are you so rude? I obviously have never had an iPhone before so I don't know these things

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
contacts is located in the phone application.. there is also a contacts icon in the utilities folder

I have no idea where any of this is located or how to get there
why are you so rude? I obviously have never had an iPhone before so I don't know these things

So you've never made a phone call on your iPhone ? Whatever... This is obviously a trolling thread like I have been opinionated over

Reactions: verwon

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
how come pushing the home button doesn't take me to where all the apps are? instead it takes me to the search iPhone screen

I don't have one yet I want to know so I can store all the answers to my questions in my memory bank so I know all this when I get my iPhone 4S with my Xmas money

You're so full of it !! You're OP said you did ... Ok I've had enough feeding this troll

Mods will fix this soon enough...

Reactions: verwon

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods