itunes on the 4S?

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this is embarassing and i dont know why it does this but every 2 years our laptop just dies, for no reason. The hard drive crashes and we have to buy a new laptop.

My question is, if my laptop crashes and i get a new one and download itunes and sign in with my name and passwords and all that stuff will my music be there automatically or will i have to plug in my phone and have the phone copy it to the itunes??

does that make sense?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
You will have to download all your music from the store again its free to do and you can see what you have purchased in your purchase history to the phone is a one way transfer it's not a storage device

Although you may be able to transfer purchases from the phone to the computer they kind of changed the way things are done now so I can't be 100 percent sure. But any songs not purchased in iTunes you will have to have the cd

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple of apps for both pc and Mac (some free, some not) that can rip music off an iPhone. I suggest backing up your iTunes folder once a week or using an automated back-up utility to keep things safe.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Stop buying Dell laptops and you wont have this problem. LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Stop buying Dell laptops and you wont have this problem. LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

The last 3 dell laptops I've owned have went 5 years plus I also own macs but never had a problem with the quality of a dell laptop

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this is embarassing and i dont know why it does this but every 2 years our laptop just dies, for no reason. The hard drive crashes and we have to buy a new laptop.

My question is, if my laptop crashes and i get a new one and download itunes and sign in with my name and passwords and all that stuff will my music be there automatically or will i have to plug in my phone and have the phone copy it to the itunes??

does that make sense?

If your harddrive does go out you don't have to buy a new computer just buy a new harddrive for 50 bucks and reload the system .. U will still have to load iTunes again like a new laptop but way cheaper then buying a whole new computer

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk