iOS iPhone newbie saying hello :)

writegirl

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I just got my first iOS device (iPhone 4S) yesterday and just wanted to shout out and say hello. I'm migrating from Android and had a Pam Pre before that and an old Centro years ago. Other than the old style iPod Nano that I have had forever, I've never owned Apple anything. So far, the transition is going smoothly. LOVE Siri, easy access to things on the device, etc. Anway, I'll be lurking around on the forums and the site as I get to know my iPhone. It's great to know that you all are here if I have any major questions :)

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I just got my first iOS device (iPhone 4S) yesterday and just wanted to shout out and say hello. I'm migrating from Android and had a Pam Pre before that and an old Centro years ago. Other than the old style iPod Nano that I have had forever, I've never owned Apple anything. So far, the transition is going smoothly. LOVE Siri, easy access to things on the device, etc. Anway, I'll be lurking around on the forums and the site as I get to know my iPhone. It's great to know that you all are here if I have any major questions :)

Welcome! And enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I've found it to be very helpful around here. If you have questions, just ask. Someone will probably be able to help you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2