White iPhone users, screen protector question!

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So my white iPhone 4S basically has a blue tint on it from the zagg invisisheild that I'm using... however I got this screen protector for free (she forgot to charge me for it) and I was planning on purchasing a new one that won't discolor because of my blue jeans, or for any other reason... Does anyone know a good brand for screen protectors that won't discolor? It's quite annoying how badly my phone contrasts from white to blue... maybe have no protector? All your help is appreciated!!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes Zaggs change colors. Look into Power Support. No water needed and it doesnt change colors on you.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
As always: Power Support and SGP.

If your IS is blue then just give it some time. It will yellow. Maybe that will offset the blue that you're noticing.

Thanks! Any other suggestions? Anyone rocking power support and can verify no color change?
Search/Google. It's well documented that the IS discolors and that there are options that do not. NO need to rehash what's already endlessly rehashed.

maybe have no protector?
Your call to make. There are no one-size-fits-all answers with this stuff.

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I've always used Clarivue screen protectors. They have a clear and it's completely clear. They have a 4 pack for $12 (2 front / 2 back)

royolpunk

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I use the screen protectors that Verizon sells. expensive but they sold me a case for cheaper than retail and a car charger for free.

mikells43

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
i dont use anything, its better that way i think. i stopped being as anal about my phones a while ago. i used to get all that zagg stuff and clear protectors and cover them in that stuff but its not even worth the effort now. go on ebay if u want cheap screen protectors, they sell them for very very cheap, cheap enough u can change them every week if u want too.

2.99 for 6 front and back static protectors, i just did a quick search....

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
i dont use anything, its better that way i think. i stopped being as anal about my phones a while ago. i used to get all that zagg stuff and clear protectors and cover them in that stuff but its not even worth the effort now. go on ebay if u want cheap screen protectors, they sell them for very very cheap, cheap enough u can change them every week if u want too.

2.99 for 6 front and back static protectors, i just did a quick search....

Agree on the cheap protectors, that's all I use , ebay protectors are not bad at all, really cheap and I change it every 3-4 months..

dnalevelc

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
There is this store where I live called 5 Below and I bought a front and back protector kit from them for $5. It's just like the zagg i had on my android phone. Slightly less orange peel and it hasn't yellowed on me. I've had it for about a month so far. I love it.

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
just ordered some from ebay, only 3 dollars shipped, might as well try it... hopefully they just don't change colors, although I doubt they will as it seems like it's just a zagg problem...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW