iPhone 4S Camera issues - blue / grainy photos

abscam_man

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Have had this issue - intermittent, but more so than not for several weeks. Verizon prescribed a full factory reset and restore. It did not solve the problem. two out of five, sometimes three out of five pictures are blue and/or very grainy. Others - even of the same object, under the same lighting conditions are fine after I stop and start the application.

Add this to the "best ever battery life" and safari crashes from time to time and I'd say my first impressions of the Universe's best phone are rather dim.

Working with Verizon on a replacement.
-cjd
Clayton

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Sucks for you, but the overwhelming majority don't have this problem. Every industry squeezes a few lemons once in every few blue moons. As for your issue, just get a replacement phone.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
does this happen when you take your phone out of the case as well?

I found that my first iphone case was causing crappy pictures...but my commuter is pretty awesome and the flash doesn't cause blury picures anymore

abscam_man

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
OK. Worked with Apple Care and I have a stock iPhone 4S setup as a new phone w/ no restore from back up. Ran the same series of pictures and one worked and four failed. Guess I got a lemon.

Funny - I said I don't want a refurb to the Apple Care person and how could you have refurbs already the phone is only 2 months old if that?

Well sir we actually test the refurbished phones more than we do the new phones!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative