Where Does Your Phone Sleep?

Amo

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I was recently laughed at for sleeping with my iPhone 4s next to my bed at night. Since having my first smart phone I have always plugged it in next to my bed and left the phone charging overnight next to my side of the bed.

I'm curious...where do most people leave their phones at night? Do you charge your phone overnight?

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got the sleep cycle app, so it slept in the bed beside me last night! It was a little weird...usually though it's on my nightstand.:D

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
On my nightstand. It's also my alarm clock. Though I did doze off a couple times while I was tinkering around with it and woke up in the middle of the night feeling something heavy on my chest.. lol

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I was recently laughed at for sleeping with my iPhone 4s next to my bed at night. Since having my first smart phone I have always plugged it in next to my bed and left the phone charging overnight next to my side of the bed.

I'm curious...where do most people leave their phones at night? Do you charge your phone overnight?

they better start laughing at me too then mate!!:D

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I keep mine in the Apple charging dock next to the bed, and I used to use it as an alarm clock using the Nightstand app. But the phone won't do the iCloud nightly sync with the Nightstand app running (the phone must be charging, on wifi and on the lock screen), so I'm using my old BlackBerry 8900 for a clock while the 4S in charging in it's stand. That way the 4S is still available in case we get a late night emergency call.

I was also somewhat concerned that continued use of Nightstand could burn into the display after continued use, and I did have the display of my Samsung Galaxy I burn in by using an alarm clock app for several months, even though some "experts" said that current screens wouldn't burn in, so beware - it could happen! If you use an alarm clock app I'd recommend using one where the image moves around the display periodically rather than a stagnant image. :rolleyes:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
when i do not fall asleep with it in my hand, it's plugged in and on the floor next to my bed

i use my device as my alarm so then it forces me to move more than i'd like in the morning haha

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
groovybed.jpg

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I turn it on airplane mode unless Im home alone and it's next to me on my nightstand. It's my main alarm, I still have my alarm clock as backup. I only charge when it needs it

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine charges next to me either under my pillow on the nightstand in the dock with the nightstand app. I use it as my alarm clock too.

Although most of the time I wake up with it I my hand. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711