Where Does Your Phone Sleep?

jmcphee

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It is on my night stand next to my bed. It is my only phone in the house so i have to keep it on. I turn the ringer down low and I am still able to hear the phone when it rings.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Mines on the nightstand. I keep DND enabled while I'm sleeping. I also use my iPhone as my alarm when I need to get up on time.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine sits on my computer desk on a microfiber cloth even though it is in a case...;). I want to make sure my baby has a comfortable spot to rest overnight.

DC506

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
What I say: " In my man cave, on the gadget shelve, charging with all its friends"

What my wife says: " In the spare bedroom, cluttering up the bookshelves, with all the other damn machines"

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Beside me on my bedside table gaining strength for another long day ahead. My iPhone 5 is never more than a meter from me or if I'm at home possibly in another room during the day. It's my lifeline in life.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine is on my bed for now since I started using the sleep cycle app to track my sleeping habits.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
No. Li ion like being charged up :D

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~

It likes being partially charged up. Keeping it at 100% isn't exactly the best way to ensure the longest battery lifespan. Mobile phones are usually charging their batteries at the upper recommended limit. Reduced lifespan for longer run time.

I usually fall asleep with mine while listening to music or whatnot, then put it on the charger when I wake up. Between that and my car charger, it's usually up to 100% by the time I get to work, and I let it drain from there until the next morning. I prefer to keep it between 80% and 20% for most of its life. I really like my 5 and plan on keeping it for a long time - but I've been saying that every year since the 4...

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I leave mine in a little felt and leather "valet" thingie on the bookshelf next to my bed (not on my nightstand bec I keep a water cup there at night, this is slightly higher than that in the event of a spill). I use mine as my primary alarm, and have a 'regular' alarm clock as backup, set about 20 min after my phone alarm, the absolute latest I can get up and still have time to spackle and do my hair and look like I didn't just fall out of bed and put on the cleanest smelling clothes. I mean, that's what I still do, but at least I take more time usually to smell them and febreze them first. I usually charge every other night. I put my phone on airplane mode at night, other than weekends I know I need to be reachable, then I just put it on dnd and tell anyone who will need me to call twice. That way I hear it and even if they need me in a text I will hear it and get up.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Update, just bought a great little bed (base) for it. Now to find a cable, so I can hook it up to my receiver.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
It sits on my nightstand/docking station, which doubles as a speaker. I always have DND enabled but allow calls from favourites (which is mainly my close family). I use Rise as my alarm clock so it's important to have my phone close.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711