Where Does Your Phone Sleep?

vishhh

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure how safe it is to keep phone next to you while sleeping, questions abt radiation in mobile technology and battery mishaps still raises questions in my mind ?

I generally keep it away on my cradle for charging and use it as a night stand

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine go on my ihome alarm clock next to my bed and my iPad is close by lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I use it in the iHome Clock Radio on my nightstand but I would like to get a text tone I created to be used in the iHome apps so I can use it for my alarm tone but for know I am using my universal dock until then. I also miss the bedside options from BB so I can just have my iPhone ring when I get a call and have the alarm go off when the time it is set for occurs.

DJ

Last edited:

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 4s sleeps on my desk, on silent, usually not plugged in because the iPad is charging. BUT I sleep with the retired 3GS under my pillow so I can listen to Andrew Johnson while falling asleep. After a last round of WWF, FaceBook and my favorite forums.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I keep mine on the pillow next to mine under a towel so it won't fall off. My ringer is loud enough so if someone calls, I'll hear it. My cord wasn't quite long enough so I plugged it into a 6' extension cord and plugged that into the wall. Now I have plenty of room to move around.

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine sleeps faaar away from me. 2 floors down. I don't need any interruptions when I'm in fantasy land! If someone needs me, my wife cuddles with her iPhone all night!

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I was recently laughed at for sleeping with my iPhone 4s next to my bed at night. Since having my first smart phone I have always plugged it in next to my bed and left the phone charging overnight next to my side of the bed.

I'm curious...where do most people leave their phones at night? Do you charge your phone overnight?
My phone sleeps on the nightstand right next to me - plugged in for another day of fun!

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
its my alarm so its on my nightstand. its always the last thing i use and the first thing i see when i wake up <3

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Usually I fall asleep with it in my hand by accident..LOl waiting for a app to download or falling asleep with it while looking at websites or what not.. But usually its under my pillow or next to me on night table

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I turn it off and charge it. since it doesnt wake up like a BB and ring or vib as load. Beside when i go to bed I could care less about anything else. House phone is there for Emergency calls. Live goes on with out electronics. Specail since i deal with hi tech at work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711