iPhone 4S Black or White? What do you like better? Want to hear from you all!?!

What color do you think is the best on the iPhone?

• Black

Votes: 69 46.0%
  • White

Votes: 82 54.7%

• Total voters

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I placed an order for the iPhone 4s in White but Im wondering if I should have gone with the Black. I still have some time to call in and change the color so was wondering if you all can help me decide. I know its stupid but seriously I really cant decide. So I want to hear from all of you who have either the black or white and if you wish you went in the other direction and vice versa. Thanks in advance.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I had the black and now I have the white...honestly I kinda like the white better. It's not as common which makes it feel sort of different. They're both nice, and I could really go either way but the white just seems a little nicer to me.

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I had the black and now I have the white...honestly I kinda like the white better. It's not as common which makes it feel sort of different. They're both nice, and I could really go either way but the white just seems a little nicer to me.

Thanks for the reply. See Im sort of in the same boat. I currently have a black and theres something about the white and is why Im thinking of going in that direction myself! I think there both nice as well but Im just wondering if the white may be to bold? Thats why I figure I post and see what you all think. lol

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I had a black iPhone 4, sold it and got the black 4S...then have my black 4S to my wife and got the white 4S. Lol. I've had several phones over the past year. I like the white because in my case, if I am not at work I can use the phone in a thin/light case that shows it off but when I go to work I use other cases that hide most everything but the screen (otterbox or ballistic), so when I use those cases you really can't see that it's white anyway. Just another way to look at it...depending on the case, you may not see what color it is anyway.

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I originally bought the black and returned it for the white because all of my previous iPhones were black, and I wanted something different. I really love the white. I was a little self conscious taking it out at work, but nobody really cares that you have a white or black phone. Both colors look great. I like not seeing fingerprints and pocket dust as much as I did on the black. If you like the white, I think you'd regret passing on it because of what others might think.

Since you ordered the white, I think you should stay with it and try it out: if you can't live with it, just return it for the black model.

Last edited:

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I forgot about that part..white doesn't show lint and fingerprints as bad..or at least you can't see them as easily. White ftw!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I kinda wish I had gotten a black. My white one always gets dirty. At least it would be less noticeable one the black

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
The white iPhone just seems pretty feminine too me...I'm undecided really. Still got 2 months before I can order a 4S.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've had both when it came to the 4. I liked white much more so got the 4S in white again.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
How does the white show dirt more? I keep my phones pretty clean so I don't understand how they could get to the point of being "dirty", regardless of the color. If anything, the white stays cleaner than the black to me...kinda like how a black car shows smudges more than a white car. As for feminine, yeah I thought they too at first but now not so much...got my Crimson Tide wallpaper that goes pretty good with the white so it sort of looks like an Alabama phone. Lol

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
After having a black 3GS and 4 I opted for the white 4S and love it... It's a change from black ... Both look gorgeous but I just needed change and absolutely love the white

And that's how I voted

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Some people say that on the white iPhone you see a black outline between the screen and the phone that you would not notice on the black? Not sure if this is the case for everyone but I guess some notice it? Comments

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I, too, have always had a black iPhone until I got my 4s and the. I switched to white. I really like it.

And there is a black outline around the screen but I honestly haven't really noticed until reading about it just now. It's not a big deal to me.

If you got the white, I would give it at least a week or three. If you don't like it you could always return it before the "test period" is over and get the black one.

Sent from my iPhone

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
WHITE! I actually picked out my case first before I decided on what color phone. I've got a red Element Case Vapor COMP, and decided that white would look sweet with it. :D

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
aefec686-2a44-f85d.jpg
Black phone. White griffin clear backed case.
griffin-bumper-frame-backless-white-case-for-iphone-4-kgr003n.jpg

Best of both worlds.

Last edited:

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Some people say that on the white iPhone you see a black outline between the screen and the phone that you would not notice on the black? Not sure if this is the case for everyone but I guess some notice it? Comments

That's odd, I honestly can't see it on mine...maybe I'm lucky? Lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm...nope. Just checked mine and I don't see it.

edit: if my screen is on, then yes there is a thin black outline.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711