iPhone 4S Black or White? What do you like better? Want to hear from you all!?!

What color do you think is the best on the iPhone?

• Black

Votes: 69 46.0%
  • White

Votes: 82 54.7%

• Total voters

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I've seen one white iPhone in person since I've had an iPhone and been paying attention to it ( feb, 2011 ) ...and it was mine!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I had a white 3GS, and I loved it. My only regret was that it was hard to match things like cases (plus it was only white on the back). My boyfriend bought me the white iPad to match it. Then he got the white 4. I ended up with the black 4S in the end, to go with my awesome grey and pink Otterbox, as well as to tell them apart. I think I like black better, but both are awesome. He likes the white because it shows less fingerprints. I like the black because it looks sleeker and easy to find things to match. :)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Since I saw the white 4 I wanted it so bad but I held off on getting it because I wanted the 5. I used to have a black 3GS. Once the 4S was announced I couldn't wait any longer and ordered the white version. No regrets

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Since I saw the white 4 I wanted it so bad but I held off on getting it because I wanted the 5. I used to have a black 3GS. Once the 4S was announced I couldn't wait any longer and ordered the white version. No regrets

Coming from a 3GS is a huge upgrade to the 4s happy you like it!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the input! At first like some I thought that the white was to girlie too and always got black myself. All my iphones have been black and something about the white is kind of cool so I took the risk on getting it. Hopefully it doesnt look weird holding it! Or ill have to hide in the corner while in use or get a darker case for it. lol. But I ended up going with the white as I wanted something different myself so will see when I get it!

By the way the new phone should be here in a few hours! :D

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the input! At first like some I thought that the white was to girlie too and always got black myself. All my iphones have been black and something about the white is kind of cool so I took the risk on getting it. Hopefully it doesnt look weird holding it! Or ill have to hide in the corner while in use or get a darker case for it. lol. But I ended up going with the white as I wanted something different myself so will see when I get it!

By the way the new phone should be here in a few hours! :D

Congrats. Hope ya like it! :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
The 4S is pretty awesome in either black or white. :)

I honestly don't think I own anything in white except for maybe a couple of t-shirts that were given to me and the cords from Apple, lol! So of course I went with the black.

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The 4S is pretty awesome in either black or white. :)

I honestly don't think I own anything in white except for maybe a couple of t-shirts that were given to me and the cords from Apple, lol! So of course I went with the black.

I dont really wear much white myself either but I just wanted to try something different. Will see in the next few days on what I think of it.

Doxtor

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The saying "once you go black, you can never go back" doesn't apply for iPhones. The black iPhone 4S looks bad compared to the white.

mgarza444

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
iPhone color vote

I like the white iPhone. White is more interesting. I haven't any iPhone as they are out of my financial reach for now, but wow, they sure are beautifully made.

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
It took me a week to decide which color because black is so sleek yet white is so clean looking. My previous phone was android and was fingerprints galore so I used that as my deciding factor and went with the white hoping it will show less.

But you really can't go wrong either! :)

nfc198

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
White is Alright!!!

I bought white for my wife and black for me. After my wife and Siri had a disagreement, (Siri said "I can't understand you. I don't speak Yahoo.") my wife decided the 4S had to go back to the store. So we returned my black one and I kept the white. I don't regret it one bit. It is so sleek! Since I had the iPhone 4 in black, switching to the white has made it feel like a whole new experience! I was a little hesitant to take it out in business settings, but ultimately I've found that no one really cares what the color is but the user. Get what you like best. You will be happy either way.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I dont really wear much white myself either but I just wanted to try something different. Will see in the next few days on what I think of it.

White is very sleek. I think you'll love it.

I wear my phone on a lanyard so for me a white phone would be like wearing some serious BLING, lol! :p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR