FBI to start using iPhones

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i think this is pretty cool too:) with the iPhone being used in this field of work, i think more and more now, it will be recognized by more people/businesses/big wig corps, etc. and perhaps not labeled as much as a 'toy' (man, i hate using that word when relating to the iPhone)

one can hope:)

CBMem

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Cool! Just think: if you're hiding from the FBI, you can come out after about 6PM when their batteries have all died! :)

dbone15#AC

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I guess the whole "BlackBerry is the most secure platform" argument is over. Great story. I'm amazed at how many fortune 500 companies have had BB users moving to iPhone. Especially at my company.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
BB is still the most secure... i think this is more an ease of use & stability of the platform. FBI would not want to have to do a bat pull in the middle of an investigation lol

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
i think this is pretty cool too:) with the iPhone being used in this field of work, i think more and more now, it will be recognized by more people/businesses/big wig corps, etc. and perhaps not labeled as much as a 'toy' (man, i hate using that word when relating to the iPhone)

one can hope:)

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I remember hearing not too long ago when I was working on a detail in our I.T. department that the IRS was testing iPads...... Maybe not too long in the future ALL IRS employees will be deployed iPads. :D

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
+ 1 LOL. Still better than BB battery life though. I had a BB for years - even the best BB battery life is not as good as the iPhone.

Really?

My experience was the exact opposite. I owned a several BlackBerrys between the 7820 and the Torch and every one of them would last me over 2 days on a charge.

Every iPhone I e ever had, starting with the 3Gs, has barely lasted a day, if that. Rarely do I go a full day without having to throw it on the charger at some point during the day.

Sent from my iPhone

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Our federal branch of law enforcement is about to open up our options to the iPhone right after the beginning of the year...it can't come soon enough so i can chuck this EVO off the building.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Our federal branch of law enforcement is about to open up our options to the iPhone right after the beginning of the year...it can't come soon enough so i can chuck this EVO off the building.

The tallest one you can find! I'll send mine, you can throw them both.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2