[MOD] Changed My 4S To Blue Mirror

gitit20

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey I am new to this site and thought I would show you all what can be done with the iPhone 4S.

I did not like the color or looks of my iPhone so i changed it up a bit tell me what you think...

Just so you know this will void your warranty and should be done by a professional I work in an cell phone repair shop so I know how to do these things...

Parts are about $70 give or take a little here is an eBay link to the item I used

Dark Mirror Blue Front LCD Display+ Glass Digitizer Frame Assembly for iPhone 4S | eBay

I used my palm pre to take the photos sorry for the low quality

Last edited:

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I like it!! Very fancy! I would never attempt anything like that! I have mine in An otterbox defender. I have 4 children under 7, it won't survive any other way ;)

gitit20

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Thats just a back this was the Back and front and menu button set and this is a Blue Mirror not just blue or red or black its great quality

I am a tech so no not for me but if you dont know how then no its not something a normal person can do

70 seems steep...
a quick poke around and i found this set of 12 colors for 75.....

was it hard to change the front?

gitit20

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
thanks guys for all your input i like it and works well :) has a very slight blue tint to the screen when on but nowhere nerve enough to be a negative factor. Took me about an hour to do. Remember I repair iphones in the mall so this was nothing for me to do if you want to do this i would suggest a pro.

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I think it looks sick as hell. I wanted to do the same but I'm afraid to pop my 4s open. Do you notice any signal issues with the electroplating?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234