16gb or 32gb iPhone?

Based on my stated needs, should I get the 16gb or 32gb iPhone4s?

• 16gb

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 32gb

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petrosker

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Obviously, I'm new here, but I am having a very difficult time trying to decide between the 16gb and 32gb iPhone. I eligible for my Verizon upgrade on Monday. I currently have a 32gb iPod Touch that has just over 13gb of music on it. I'm not that into movies although I plan to add 1 or 2 for my 2 kids.

I'm a middle school music teacher so music is my main concern (13.3gb of music - but constantly adding more). Some of the music is seasonal so it's not always on the iPod. I'm not sure if there is much of a difference between a 32gb iPod and a 32gb iPhone (other than the phone capabilities). I don't plan on getting another phone for 2-3 years so I want to make sure I get one that will last, which is why I'm leaning towards the 32gb. I figured I would lean on the expertise of those here to help me decide.

Thank you in advance for any help/advice that you offer.

Last edited:

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
32GB for sure if you plan on putting all 13GB of music on your iPhone. Especially if you add a few videos, apps, etc. You're going to want the extra space.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Get the 32, with the music you have plus adding movies .... and what the camera/video camera will take in space not to mention any apps .. 32 definitely

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Get the 32GB. It's always better to have more just in case and if you ever sell it the resale value will be better than the 16GB.

mwildermuth

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Go 32 GB. In todays world, everything is digital and you'll need the space. Movies, plus music, plus apps, plus e-books, plus podcast will add up quickly.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
64GB! Go hard or go home. :D

Based on your needs though, 32GB would be the smarter choice.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The 16GB is actually only about 13.6, so you really wouldn't have any memory left. Especially if you tried to put movies on.

Get the 32

adamkesher

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the 32 and now wish I had gotten the 64. With games like IB 2 and Bards Tale coming out, it looks like we'll be seeing bigger apps that can fully exploit the power of the 4S.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Obviously, I'm new here, but I am having a very difficult time trying to decide between the 16gb and 32gb iPhone. I eligible for my Verizon upgrade on Monday. I currently have a 32gb iPod Touch that has just over 13gb of music on it. I'm not that into movies although I plan to add 1 or 2 for my 2 kids.

I'm a middle school music teacher so music is my main concern (13.3gb of music - but constantly adding more). Some of the music is seasonal so it's not always on the iPod. I'm not sure if there is much of a difference between a 32gb iPod and a 32gb iPhone (other than the phone capabilities). I don't plan on getting another phone for 2-3 years so I want to make sure I get one that will last, which is why I'm leaning towards the 32gb. I figured I would lean on the expertise of those here to help me decide.

Thank you in advance for any help/advice that you offer.

I bought my 64 iphone 4s plenty of room should last me the 2 years I got it with $100 discount from the big box yellow store because the matched the big blue w store price with the $100 gift card you get with the full price purchase the yellow store would not sell for $400 and give back a $100 gift card they sold me iphone 4s 64gig for $300 outright